My Zimbio
Top Stories

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

VRL Multi-axle Volvo B9R: Bangalore to Pune route experience


Read my onward journey experience HERE which really wasnt good. I had again booked my return ticket through www.redbus.in on VRL's Multi-axle B9R Volvo and though it said the bus would leave at 9:15pm, it only left Davanagere at 9:50pm, a full 35min late. The worst was however yet to come. One of the passengers was sitting on the co-driver's seat and even when the TV was shut off, they were constantly chatting loudly. At Hubli, during fuel fill-up, I requested the driver not to talk anymore as it was disturbing my sleep. However, at Hubli, one more person joined them and the talks continued. Isnt VRL aware of all this? Are we paying a thousand bucks to listen to driver and passengers talk at night? Ultimately, I had to get up from my front seat, go to the last row and sleep.


I was dropped off at Katraj bypass at 6:20am. Overall, good bus quality, but the overall experience was let down by the timing and driver's attitude. It seems i will stop taking VRL's services from next time onwards.

Read more VRL experiences HERE
Read Sharma Volvo experiences HERE
Read KSRTC Volvo experiences HERE

No comments: